All it Takes is One Action
Big stuff happening this week, and you are invited!
Want to know how to change your life and make the world a better place?
One step at a time:
one phone call
one helping hand
one journal entry
We change the world one action at a time.
I created a Facebook group where we celebrate our #oneatatime action and build forward momentum for a better world!
#oneatatime - Let's start a movement!
I didn't always believe that one action made such a big impact. I used to think:
"I'm just one person, how can I make a difference."
"I'll never get there."
"There's too many things to do; and not enough time to do them."
Those thoughts are poison. I chose not to believe them anymore and I'm hoping you'll join me.
Here's how I did some of the work:
Thought (choosing one from above):
- "There's too many things to do; and not enough time to do them."
Who does this thought belong to?
- Me and all the people telling me that they also have too much to do and not enough time, so to stay in the club I should probably keep thinking the thought.
What purpose does this thought serve?
- It protects me from stepping out of my comfort zone and making more of my life. It keeps me safe in overwhelm where most of the people around me are hanging out.
When am I ready to release this thought?
- Now! Ain't nobody got time for that.
Where do I need to put this thought next?
- Away. Gonzo. No more indulging in it.
Why am I giving this thought power?
How can my WHY and or purpose lead me to my next action?
-My WHY is FREEDOM. Freedom says take it one step at a time. Freedom says go do something that brings you closer to your dreams. Freedom says
"There's so many things to do,
and I GET to do them #oneatatime !"